27" 8MP, ultra-high definition display, cleared for digital pathology
- Unprecedented visual richness and color confidence
- Clear images and greater visible slide area, at all magnifications
- Effortless panning and zooming with minimal blurring
- Constant, stable image quality with automated color calibration
Meet MDPC-8127, Barco’s ultra-high definition medical grade display designed exclusively for digital pathology. With regulatory clearances for use in digital pathology including primary diagnosis, it’s the first display that you can confidently integrate into your digital pathology workflow with multiple whole slide imaging systems.*
Perceive more when investigating the etiology and pathogenesis of histological samples thanks to ultimate brightness, authentic colors and constant image stability throughout the display’s long-lasting lifetime. The MDPC-8127 provides you with optimal viewing confidence and improved workflow efficiency.
The 8 megapixel, ultra-high definition display has a high pixel density and color per-pixel-uniformity, so slide images are displayed extremely sharp and consistent. This offers you more visible slide area to work with, at all viewer zoom levels, to help spot details more easily and aid in timely analysis.
The MDPC-8127 comes with RapidFrame™ technology to help ensure crisp, in-focus images during panning and zooming. Together with the display’s ultra-fast refresh rate, you can effortlessly pan and zoom with minimal blurring, and push your workflow as fast as you like.
Enjoy unprecedented visual richness and color confidence in the specimens you view, with the MDPC-8127’s 132% of sRGB wide gamut coverage tailored for digital pathology images and range of 1.07 billion possible colors. The display is equipped with an I-Guard™ front sensor that protects your display’s image quality during every reading session. In concert with QAWeb Enterprise, color management within your digital pathology viewing software, using ICC profiles, is automatically supported, and pathology images are shown consistently across your enterprise and telepathology reading sites.
A sustainable choice
Your whole slide imaging scanner, viewing software and storage space are investments made to stand the test of time, together with you and your team. Your display is the final step in the imaging chain, so why not go for sustainable quality in the long term there as well? With an A+ Barco Product Ecoscore, this display was built to minimize its overall environmental footprint. All with an industry-leading 5-year warranty and stable image quality over its long lifetime, the MDPC-8127 will do justice to your infrastructure investment in digital pathology. EssentialCare and 2-year ExtendedCare service packages are also available, for even more ease of mind.
- The MDPC-8127 comes standard with a high-precision Barco touchpad, for improved ergonomics and productivity:
- Single finger slide navigation
- Easy image panning
- Image zoom changes with finger pinching and expanding motion
The touchpad also grants you direct access to Barco’s MXRT display controller based Intuitive Workflow Tools, with six programmable buttons.
One step beyond: Barco's Intuitive Workflow Tools
When combined with one of Barco’s advanced MXRT medical display controllers and diagnostic driver, the MDPC-8127 will offer a range of useful tools that support your digital pathology workflow. An example is FocalPath, which enables you to dim and mask non-critical areas for improved optical accuracy. There’s also the Application Appearance Manager (AAM), which allows you to set customized luminance and color profile settings for each application you work with on the display. Need to consult a radiology image? Set AAM to automatically convert that application's viewing window to DICOM Grayscale and see the image as a radiologist would see it on their grayscale calibrated display.
* In the USA the MDPC-8127 can be used with WSI scanners and viewing software that have been validated for use with the display.
The device may be used for primary diagnosis in the following validated FDA-cleared WSI systems and digital pathology viewing software:
- Philips Intellisite Pathology Solution with Philips Image Management System viewing software, cleared under K192259
- Philips Intellisite Pathology Solution with Paige.AI Inc. FullFocus DX viewing software, cleared under K201005
- Leica Aperio AT2 DX System with ImageScope DX viewing software, cleared under K190332
- Leica Aperio AT2 DX scanner with Sectra Digital Pathology Module, cleared under K193054
|MDPC-8127.pdf File Size1.04MB Downloaded: 40|
|Net. weight (excl. base unit)|
|Net. weight (incl. base unit)|
|Measurements (excl. base unit)|
|Measurements (incl. base unit)|
- Brand: Barco
- Product Code: MLBK9301100A